Burns wood, charcoal, and propane...
New "Crisis Cooker" Lets You Prepare
Hot Meals When The Power Is Off!
The Most Versatile Backup Stove In The World
Allows You To
Any Time, Any Where.
If you have ever wondered what the best way to cook "off the grid", this message will be very important to read.
Many people call our company and ask "How do I cook when the power is off?" Well, we think we've found the most amazing and affordable way yet. I believe this is the best cooking solution for 90% of American families. We call it the "Crisis Cooker" and it is without a doubt the best survival cooker ever made.
The Crisis Cooker is a highly efficient charcoal, wood or propane cooker that allows you to boil, grill, fry or bake using a fraction of the fuel that other systems use. You can cook an entire meal with as little as 6 briquettes (even a Thanksgiving turkey dinner can be cooked with only 12!) – less than one tenth of the fuel you would use on a conventional charcoal grill and far less than you would use in a wood cook stove.
Burn virtually any type of fuel.
Using the small firewood bundles available at your local store, or construction scrap wood, you can have a small warm and pleasant campfire using surprisingly little fuel. One bundle or a few left over 2x4's will keep your fire going for hours.
With the unique ability to run on charcoal, wood or propane, the Crisis Cooker gives you the option for high efficiency cooking in any given situation. Remember, in an emergency, when systems start to fail... you want as many options as possible and this unit provides them.
Wood Powered Microwave?
Why is the Crisis Cooker so good compared to other cooking options in a true, life and death emergency? Because all the parts are designed from the ground up to work together as a system so it's safe, economical and extremely easy to use. My wife thinks it's great. In normal times it serves as an excellent barbeque for picnics. You can also use it to cook potatoes, vegetables, gravy or whatever else is on the menu while the turkey is roasting.
How does the Crisis Cooker work? Light a few briquettes with a paper towel and you're ready to cook in as little as 10 minutes. Pop in your chicken and in less than an hour, your dinner is ready.
Patented Design Provides Complete Control Over Cooking Temperatures.
That's why I'm so excited (maybe I should say relieved... at last, cooking totally off the grid) to find the Crisis Cooker.
- It's as easy to use as a barbeque (with greater cooking versatility).
- It's portable. The whole thing weighs 26 pounds.
- It's economical to use. You'll be able to store years of charcoal briquettes for a fraction of the expense of other cooking options.
- It's also very reasonably priced.
The key to the efficiency of the Crisis Cooker is the patented heat chamber. It conducts heat 10 times more efficiently than conventional stoves. It also has vents that adjust so you can guarantee maximum heat efficiency. And here's the best part... because it's so efficient, there is almost no heat on the side or bottom of the vent. The sides will be a little warm to the touch... but not hot! All because of the patented design.
Here are a few more interesting facts:
- In an emergency situation, 25 pounds of charcoal briquettes will cook two meals a day for up to 3 weeks.
- Because of the design... it's almost impossible to tip over
- The unit carries a 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- When using briquettes, you can be cooking hot meals in only 5 minutes.
- Powder coat finish on 18 gauge steel makes it almost impossible to scratch.
- Ultra efficient heating system means 12 briquettes will give 2 hours of cooking time.
- Any size frying pan or griddle can be used.
- Up to 18 quart pots can be used for boiling water, soups, and corn on the cob.
- Easy to clean. Just dump the coals and wipe down the interior.
- Adjustable air valve allows you to roast, fry or sizzle with complete control over cooking temperature.
- If you can find a few pieces of wood, you're ready to cook.
- Comes fully assembled.
- Can be placed on any surface.
- Instant set up in any location.
- Switch from charcoal to propane to wood in a matter of seconds.
- Powerful 30,000 BTU of heat when using propane.
- Cook two meals a day for three weeks with just a single bag of charcoal briquettes.
Click the "play" button on each video to watch a short demonstration of the Crisis Cooker.
The Crisis Cooker is by far the most versatile multipurpose survival and emergency cooking stove available. You can use three different fuels so you'll have food no matter what the circumstances. It's the ultimate tool for heating, cooking and even sterilizing. It may be the single most important emergency device in your home.
Use The Crisis Cooker To Sanitize, Sterilize Or Just Get Warm.
Along with the Crisis Cooker, I recommend storing charcoal briquettes (you can use small chunks of wood in it if you want, but briquettes are easier to use and, because the unit is so efficient, a full year's supply is remarkably inexpensive and takes up very little space.)
The price of the Crisis Cooker is $159.95 plus $30.95 shipping and handling for a total of $182.45. All cookers shipped via FedEx.
The absolute fastest way to get one is by clicking on the "Order a Crisis Cooker" button below and placing your order online. You'll be pleased to know that all "Crisis Cooker" sales are bonded by Buy Safe, the nation's only online bonded purchase program.
If you would like to order by phone, you can call toll free by dialing 877-327-0365. Tell whoever answers that you want a Crisis Cooker rushed to you. Or if you prefer to pay by check or money order (payable to Solutions From Science), simply send your payment to (Click Here To Download The Mail-In Order Form):
Solutions From Science
Dept: Crisis Cooker
2200 IL Rte 84
P.O. Box 518
Thomson, IL 61285
I invite you to come to our Solar Generator Showroom to ask us questions or actually pick up your Crisis Cooker. (Always call ahead if you want to pick up.) We really love having the chance to chat with our customers and we have retail store so you can touch and feel a solar generator.
We're very easy to find. Right on Highway 84 about a block up from the Savanna-Thomson State Bank. Our warehouse is also in Thomson, right across the police station. If you do come to see us, I suggest getting a cup of coffee and a bite to eat in our world famous Heirloom Market And Cafe while you are here.
I highly recommend this cooker. If you lose your power from a blizzard, an ice storm or if something far worse comes our way, you'll at least be able to put hot food on the table with very little effort.
P.S. Don't forget to start buying bags of charcoal while you can. Buy a few bags at a time so as not to grow suspicion.
**Sales Tax Will Be Charged To Illinois Residents.**